Learn English through Mini-stories will help you to acquire English through listening to mini-stories about everyday life and through doing all the listening activities that facilitate the acquisition process. The course will help you to improve your speaking skills by answering questions about the stories in the present and the past and by practising conversational English in different contexts and situations selected from the story.
1) Listening tasks are designed to enable you acquire:
– Vocabulary ( collocations, prepositions, …)
– Grammar ( conjugation, modal verbs, … )
– Pronunciation ( modern RP)
2) Speaking tasks are designed to enable you:
– Make small talks without hesitations.
– Ask and answer questions in the present and the past.
– Give advice, express regret, make suggestions, requests, wishes, … etc.